This is a massive update with several major improvements to the addon/guides and several cool new features aswell.
Some of the feature highlights are
- Target Button customization
- Recording feature
- Sticky Frame feature
- Search feature
You can download the latest update right now for free by using our addon installer or download from the members area below
I have created a new Video Tutorial on the Target Button customization feature. Make sure to check it out below
More video tutorials on how to use the new features are coming soon, in the mean time have fun experimenting with the new features and post any comments below.
Build 5.1000 – August 18th 2011
Dugi Guides Addon
- Fixed Lore tag not displaying in Leveling tab.
- Fixed Dugi corpse arrow bug after Zoning.
- Added better Pre-quest detection for smoother guides
- Added Reputation detection for smoother guides.
- Optimized the addon to make it run faster.
- Help tab improvements.
- Item Button improved to show tooltip.
- Target Button
- New Show Target Button option (so you can use it via macro keybind only without showing the floating icon)
- New Customize Target Button option (see video tutorial)
- New Record Tab
- This is a feature to record your character’s questing path, will be useful to see your recent quest history and also help bug reports. (video tutorial coming soon)
- New Show Dugi Arrow option (so you can hide Dugi Arrow and have it functioning on your map only)
- New Corpse arrow on/off option
- Option to hide the Dugi Icon Button
- Dugi Icon now support LDB icon display, eg Titan panel
- Added hide Small Frame option,
- You can now right click on the Icon Button to open the Large Frame.
- New Sticky Frame feature, Shift-left click on a guide step in Small/Large frame to activate sticky frame, more info TBA.
- New Search Guide feature, there is now a search box in Current Guide tab for you to easily search the selected guide title or descriptions.
- Improved a lot of guides with reputation and pre-quest detection to make them run smoother.
- Also revised Vendor run guides, removed old and added some new npcs.